Sunday, May 06, 2007

 

Calling All Wankers! ;-)

Mistress Taylor tongue kiss
You wanted me to send you pictures, well I will, but it's going to cost you. Don't panic. It's not that much. LOL
These are some very sexy hardcore pictures of me, and a very well endowed friend.

You get 3 pics/$15 or 10 pics/$30.
Either option you choose will end with a hot pic of me with cum dribbling down my chin. Something you've only dreamed about seeing until now. ;-)
Email me and let me know which package you would like. Provide your credit card billing information (ie: name/address/phone/credit card number/expiration date/3-digit security code) and you will receive your full-sized pictures by return email.
If you have done a call with me before, just provide your name and the last four digits of the card you would like to use.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?