Thursday, August 07, 2008
You're not worth my time
Are you a wanker?
Those annoying, pathetic little leaches who call constantly with the same stupid shit every time. We're onto you fucktards!
I mean is there a freakin' wanker handbook or something? Why do you all do the same stupid shit? What the fuck is wrong with you?
You may be a wanker if........
- You call repeatedly but do not say anything.
- You call and hang up when you are asked for your cc#.
- You call and say "hang on" when asked for your cc#, then hangup. (Why hang on? Just hangup you stupid idiot!)
- You say you left your card in the truck. (Why is it always a truck?)
- You give a Visa # that starts with a 2. (Dumbass!)
- You call and ask how late I will be working, the rates, other questions that are right there under your nose.
- You call and say a friend gave you the number. (The friend gonna pay?)
- You call and ask if this is Jenny or some other girl. (Are you fucking dyslexic?)
- You call and ask who this is. (You called me you stupid wanker!)
- You ask if I can charge the phone. (No, that's why we don't have that on the websites.)
- You are obviously underage and ask if I'm giving you a math test when I ask what year you were born. (It's only a test if you're lying!)
- You call and ask Wassup? (I hate you! No legitimate call ever starts with wassup!)
- You call and ask a bunch of questions then say thanks and hang up. (This is why I don't answer a bunch of questions. If you really want to know, email.)
- You call and, no I'm not kidding, bang your dick against the phone. (WTF?)
- You call and say, "whore", then hang up. (What's your point?)
- You call and just start in with obscene comments. (You have to pay first!)
- You call and ask if I sell my panties and if I would mind doing the call with your mom when she gets home. (I'm pretty sure I've talked to you before and I'm blocking you.)
- You call and say you're thinking about doing a call. (Think on your own time, Dickwad!)
- You call and ask for a free sample. (NO! My time is not free!)
- Or Can't we just talk without all this credit card nonsense? (NO! My time is not FREE!)