Thursday, October 16, 2008

 

Halloween Phone Sex Special

Mistress Taylor sexy witch
Halloween has to be my favorite Holiday.

Mistress loves candy and looks sexy in black. :-)

Oh, and the wicked, evil thing is definitely a plus!

So this little phone sex witch has decided to run a free phone sex special so my little pets can have fun too!

For the rest of October, you may receive a 20 minute call for the price of a 15 minute call. Five whole free minutes. I suggest you count them on your left hand as your right will be busy.

Now don't get used to me treating you nice. I'm not always in such a good mood.

So take out your credit card, pick up the phone and call your favorite ghoul.

Mistress doesn't like to wait!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?